A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
Two armies with cannons mounted on cubes with one goal: destroy all enemy cannons!
- Select cannon with mouse left button
- Aim with keyboard arrows
- Shoot: press and hold Space to build power, release to shoot
- Move view with WASD keys
- Zoom view with mouse wheel
- Rotate view by moving mouse while pressing the right button
This is an early version of the game and it's not final, more features will come in the future.
Cubes can be downloaded and played on any personal computer or played directly from the browser.
- Download Cubes to your computer using the buttons in the bottom of the page. This is the best for top performance and looks.
- Play Cubes on web using Unity-Player plugin - loads and runs faster and looks better than HTML5, but a "Unity-Player" plugin must be installed before playing, which not works in Chrome browser.
- Play Cubes on web using HTML5 - works on any browser without any plugin, but loads and runs slower and is less nice looking.
Major features added since last version
- New component - a fan tower! They add wind to the field, and challenge. Fans can be knocked down by the enemy and adjust by the controlled player.
- Added sounds and music.
- Game versus the computer advances twice as fast - 2 towers per level instead of one.
- Color choosing.
- Many small features and bug fixes.
Next major features
- Multiplayer support
- More strategical options
- Android platform
- Better AI
Just unzip and run.