A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Two armies with cannons mounted on cubes with one goal: destroy all enemy cannons!
Play in the browser or downloaded with the links in the bottom.
- Select cannon with mouse left button
- Aim with keyboard arrows
- Shoot: press and hold Space to build power, release to shoot
- Move view with WASD keys
- Zoom view with mouse wheel
- Rotate view by moving mouse while pressing the right button
This is the first published version of the game. I will add new features based on popular requests.
Cubes can be downloaded and played on any personal computer or played directly from the browser.
Major features added since last version
- Challenging AI - with 3 levels of difficulty
- Better level organization - 30 base levels and "infinite" extra levels
- Manual game - allowing to play any kind of game without limitations
- Many small bug fixes
- Icons from <http://www.flaticon.com>, made by: Freepik <http://www.flaticon.com/authors/freepik>, License CC 3.0 BY <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/>
- Fonts from <http://fontello.com>, made by: Dave Gandy <http://fortawesome.github.com/Font-Awesome/>, Daniel Bruce <http://www.entypo.com>, Aristeides Stathopoulos <http://aristeides.com/>, License SIL <http://scripts.sil.org/OFL>
- Sounds from <http://soundbible.com>, made by: John Stracke <http://soundbible.com/1823-Winning-Triumphal-Fanfa...>, Mike Koenig <http://soundbible.com/500-Electric-Motor-2.html>, License CC 3.0 BY <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/>
- Music from <http://www.Bensound.com>, made by: Benjamin Tissot, License CC 3.0 BY-ND <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/>
Just unzip and run.